Friday, May 31, 2013

What's The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Like? Take a look...

While I've been in KSA for almost 9 months now, I haven't written too much about it when it comes to factual information.  That's partially because I don't want to say something that would stupidly and mistakenly get myself, or even worse someone else, into trouble.  So I've basically just stuck with captioning my own photos.  I've tried to only take pictures when Westerners are present.  However, there is a completely different culture here that is very interesting to learn about.  If you want to learn more, here is a great little piece done by someone who knows the country well.  Why can he tell you facts while I can't?  Well, breaking the news here has already gotten him hurt and worse - someone else...



No comments: